Big news this weekend at Driveline Baseball – we’ve finalized our deal with North Seattle Baseball Association and will now be offering semi-private instruction starting early to middle of October!
What you can expect from us going forward:
- Lots of baseball training related YouTube videos on our channel
- More programs offered, including semi-private training
- Content to ramp up on the site – lots of pictures of the facility coming soon
- Significant progress on our motion capture laboratory (very excited about this!)
We’ve contacted many local high schools to set up fall/winter training programs and not many slots will be opening for semi-private training. Get on board while there are still openings at the low introductory rates! Our semi-private training includes:
- Pitching/throwing instruction
- Hitting instruction
- Strength and conditioning
- Agility and speed training
- Nutrition consultation
All for a low monthly fee in groups capped at six (6) athletes! We’re opening two groups for the 2010 fall/winter offseason, so only twelve slots were opened (and 2-3 are already spoken for – before we even launched!).
The post News: Semi-Private Training Added, Facility Deal Finalized appeared first on Driveline Baseball.