Be Healthier | Throw the ball HARDER
The LPD 4 Week Online Velocity Build On-Ramp Program is the foundational program for all of our in gym and remote athletes.
What does this program include?
- 4 weeks of custom-built throwing programs us Traq Software by Driveline Baseball
- Full pre and post-throwing arm care routines
- Custom drill design based on the individual needs of the athlete
- Custom-built long toss programs based on the space available to the athlete
- All Throwing Programs come with Pulse Arm Speed recommendations
- Private Slack Channel for unlimited client communication
Who is this Program For?
The On-Ramp Program can be done by any baseball or softball player ages 10 and up. We custom-build all programming based on the size and experience of the player. You can never get started too early in establishing healthy throwing habits
Throwing programs can be customized to pitchers, as well as position players of all positions
How much will I be throwing?
Athletes enrolling in any of our throwing programs need to be prepared to throw at least 3 days a week although 5/6 is recommended
What equipment will I need?
- Driveline Plyocare Balls
- Driveline Pulse Sensor
- Warm Up Bands (Marv of Jaeger)
- Spinner Arm Care Tool
- Rebounder (Driveline Trampoline or LPD Pad)
- Access to a Plyocare Wall or Net to throw into
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE to request a free remote training consultation
ON THE GRAM
NEW ON THE PODCAST
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.