Do You Have What It Takes To Compete In The Box?
This is an individual in-person 1-hour hitting assessment.
Our Competitive Hitter Formula establishes key performance metrics that identifies a hitter's ability to COMPETE in the box.
The purpose of this report is to help a player establish goals and a training plan to compete at their current level of play while preparing for the levels of play that follow.
Through our own in gym player data from all levels we have established the following performance formula for you to compete at a high level:
-Bat Speed & Exit Velocity in the 90th Percentile
-Barrel Acceleration in the 90th percentile
-Swing Plane Consistency Score above 90
-Hard Hit Average Above 75%
-Launch Angle range of hard-hit balls from 10-25 degrees
-Consistency to all fields (Exit Velocity, Launch Angle, Hard Hit %)
-Winning the front of the plate (Contact consistency in front of the plate)
Using the best technology in the industry, find out where you stack up against all levels of baseball as well as areas of improvement in your individual practice plans
Who is this for?
This assessment is beneficial for players from 10U to Professional baseball OR 10U and up in softball
What does this include?
- 1-hour individual in-person data collection hitting assessment
- Players will get their own hitting video that includes two camera angles
- This assessment will also include a PDF report of all collected data
- 30-minute Zoom follow up call going over data collection, video breakdown, and course of action on how to improve
ON THE GRAM
NEW ON THE PODCAST
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.